Driving Lessons Whitley Bay, Blyth, Gosforth, & Morpeth.
Call: 0770 8464895
Driving School Whitley Bay What clients say about Fastpass? "Refreshingly Different".
Driving Lessons Whitley Bay. Rated 5 out of 5 Stars. Based on over 70 Client Reviews.
And over 60 Independent Google Reviews. Phone : 07708464895 for advice.
Driving Instructors required.
- We are currently taking bookings for new driving lessons for October.
- We are currently taking bookings for Advanced Driving Courses.
- Gift Vouchers currently available for Presents.
- Fastpass Win award for the second year running.
Try Us & See Deal 1st 10 Hours For £240.00
- "Who will you trust with your Driving Tuition?"
- Fastpass. Covid 19 Terms and conditions apply to training-see below for details.
Learn the Secrets of Test Success?
Fastpass School of Motoring, Providing Driving Instructors and Driving Lessons in Whitley Bay - Driving Lessons Seaton Delaval -Driving Lessons Blyth-Driving Lessons Cramlington - Driving Lessons - Tynemouth -Driving Lessons North Shields - Driving Lessons Killingworth - Driving Lessons - Gosforth -Driving Lessons Wallsend-Driving Lessons Newcastle-upon Tyne. Driving Lessons in Morpeth, Ashington.- Driving Lessons Northumberland
NE25, NE30, NE12, NE29, NE24, NE25, NE26, NE23, NE27, NE3, NE28, NE7, NE6, NE2, NE1, NE13.
Fastpass School of Motoring
Terms and Conditions.
1. Lessons must be paid for in full, before lessons start.
2. All cancellations by student will be charged for. Unless a minimum of 24 hours notice is given. Regardless of the reason.
3. Cancellations by instructor will not be charged for. They will be rearranged for a future date convenient to both parties.
4. No smoking in the car.
5. No eating or drinking in the car.
6. Any and all damage caused by student as a result of not following instructors advice, will result in the repair costs being charged to the student.
7. Fastpass do not retain client information after training is completed and do not share information with any other parties.
I have read and understood the above terms and conditions, and I am happy to accept them.
School of Motoring
Covid 19. Terms and Conditions , relating to teaching students to drive.
The circumstances under which we find ourselves are unprecedented.
As a result we aim to take the most stringent care regarding the safety of all concerned.
Mandatory use of face masks at all times during lessons, gloves are optional, as no physical contact should be made. Car will be sanitised in between lessons.
Sanitising hand gel will be available in car.
We have requirements for anyone wishing to learn to drive with Fastpass school of motoring which Students must accept or we will be unable to teach them.
First of all, that both instructor and student understand any potential risks in starting lessons.
Secondly both instructor and student must mutually accept that they are happy to commence training at this time.
Students must declare at least 24 hours before lessons if they have any symptoms of the virus, including but not restricted to a high temperature, a new, continuous cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. Following any declaration, we expect the student to get tested and confirm to us when clear prior to commencing training. In line with current Government policy this will involve a minimum of 14 days in isolation.
Any Fastpass instructor feeling they have symptoms must follow the same pattern and inform all students accordingly.
We recommend payment for lessons by bank transfer to minimise transfer of virus via money. The bank transfer should be made prior to the commencement of the lesson.
We trust all parties appreciate why we are taking these measures, in an attempt to move forward in these trying times. Please confirm acceptance of above by signature.